Work with one of Australia's largest developers, who possess a large pipeline of land banking. An extremely unique opportunity.
- Ongoing industrial, commercial and retail projects
- Large pipeline of land banking
- Experience in sub-divisions
Our client is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups. With over 40+ years' experience in the industry, they work on a variety of projects and are a pioneer within the sector. They also possess an extremely strong presence overseas, with the financial backing to deliver quality within the local market. With a multifaceted workforce, our client employ staff not only in construction, but also in design, development, sales, marketing, asset and property management. They're offering a unique opportunity for a potential applicant to become immersed in their culture and an environment where they can reach their full potential.
- Multi-national developer with a healthy pipeline of work across Victoria - extremely unique opportunity
- Initial focus is on a large industrial subdivision ranging from 20 hectares to 40ha in size in Melbourne's south east
- Oversee all works once the civil contractor has been appointed - programming; document control; quality control; management of claims; coordination between the contractor, consultants and relevant authorities
- Report directly to the Project Manager, developing your own leadership skills as the 2IC
- Based on site in Dandenong initially
Is this you?
- 3 years' experience as a project engineer
- Tertiary qualified as a civil engineer
- Experience working on large sub-division and civil projects
- Driven to meet budget and project timeframes
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8880 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Nick Wood | email@example.com | 03 8256 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.