Design & Architecture
Join award winning and collaborative team, everyone's idea's count! Have access to a wide range of projects and career development.
- Hands-on involvement in concept design
- Be mentored by the industry's best
- Stunning new office spanning 2 floors
With a long-standing history extending across 50 years, this professional architecture firm has a reputation for success and a passion for people. With numerous repeat-business clients across many sectors, the firm grows every day. They are heavily invested in their team and bringing on the right people. They value skills and perspective and do not hire based on individual project needs but focus on building a strong dynamic team for the future.
A exciting opportunity for a motivated and degree qualified graduate. Join this award winning team and be a part of inspiring projects across sectors such as health, education, residential, mixed use, hotels and clubs and aged care. No 2 days are the same.
This role be for someone with 2-5 years post graduate experience, who is ambitious and looking to become registered in the next 2-3 years.
Is this you?
- Qualification in Architecture or Architectural Drafting
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- A minimum of 2 years full time experience
- Revit/ArchiCAD proficient
- Enthusiasm for design
- A strong communicator with the right attitude
- Mentor program - One on one training sessions with company director who will bring you along to leading networking opportunities
- A company that attribute their high levels of staff retention to a lifestyle focussed culture
- A fantastic culture that really does filter down from the top.
- Brand new office spanning across 2 levels, conveniently located in Crows Nest. Steps away from shops and transport.
Want to know more? Get in touch today!
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8880 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Stephanie Clark | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.