Specialist Trades & Operators
Install & Factory based work will be in abundance once the Easter break is over!
- Immediate Start
- On-going work available right now
- On-site Installation & Factory work
Approaching the Easter Break has brought upon a standstill in the Joinery & Shopfitting space, however, once the Easter Break is over, a number of our joinery & shopfitting contractors will be requiring on-site installers.
With a vast array of work available across different settings and different locations in Melbourne and its surrounding suburbs, now has never been a better time to enter the industry - the possibilities for permanent employment with our clients is also at an all-time high, should things eventuate in that direction.
WE WILL BE looking for installers to start work once the Easter Break is over so please apply if you:
- Possess at least 12 months post-trade experience in Cabinet Making or similar on-site experience
- Have your own standard tools for use on-site
- Have access to and from the site
- Have relevant tickets for on-site presence
- Have a willingness to work autonomously or as part of a team
The work provided after the Easter Break will be consistent and on-going - we also will be looking for Cabinet Makers who can work in the factory as well. If you believe you are fit for the role, or know anyone who is, I encourage you to apply directly or contact myself on the below number or email. Those who apply first will be contacted ASAP.
03 8256 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.