AU$90 - AU$110 per annum + super + car
Work for a company that deliver genuine alternative to uninspired mainstream housing through an easy, streamlines process.
- Work for a company that offers regular career and salary reviews
- A structured training program for new staff
- A business that is growing and has a number of new projects across Melbourne
Excellent opportunity available for a professional and experienced supervisor. Sought after homes. Fantastic team culture. Industries top salary on offer.
Award winning home builder
* Very manageable site numbers conveniently located
* Work on top qulaity volume homes
* Work with an extremely supportive management team
As an award-winning home builder, my client has a reputation for building stunning homes for everyone from first through to fourth home buyers. More importantly, they have a reputation for retaining staff due to their professional and high-achieving work environment.
Working towards the volume end of the market, my client produces a around 800 homes every year. They have an emphasis on building strong relationships and beautiful homes, so that clients come back time after time.
Due to continual growth, they are looking to bring on board an experienced site supervisor. As a member of the construction team, you will receive support and mentoring from a very well-respected Director of Construction.
To be successful for this position you will require:
* Proven experience managing the construction of Volume homes, managing at least 10 sites
* Strong relationship building skills
* Ability to drive trades to strict time frames on site
* Professional and friendly demeanour with clients
* A trade qualification and/or Construction degree will be highly regarded
In return, you will join a team where professionalism is key and hard work is rewarded. Site numbers are limited at 12-15 per supervisor to allow you to give 100% without becoming burnt out.
My client strives to be the best in their market and want to bring on board like-minded people to become long-term team members.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, don't hesitate to send through your resume. Interviews will be held immediatel
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
03 8256 2244
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.