Infrastructure & Mining
Senior Surveyor in a growing environment - help build an amazing project!
- Principle surveyor in a Mining Principle
- Long term career opportunities, development and training
- Flexible roster!
This Principle company is ramping up their site near Cobar. This site is pushing for new technology and developments which is very exciting for the company and the industry! Staff are to be located nearby in areas such as Orange, Parkes, Dubbo, Narromine and Cobar and drive a short stint to work each day.
This site is a underground hardrock site and experience in both of these areas in required to be successful.
Reporting directly to the Underground Manager the role is set to optimise the extraction of the commodities of the mine. Managing Mine Surveyors, your job is to ensure that the job is done professionally, safely and in the most cost effective manner.
- Setting mine designs
- Pick up and development of stopes
- Coordinate all aspects of reporting
- Coordinate all aspects of surveying
- Monitor survey control using computer systems
- Mentoring and training staff
- Knowledge of Surpac and/or Leica
- High interpersonal skills
- Must have initiative and a technical mind
- High management and organisational skills
- Competent report writing and presentation skills
- Tertiary qualified in Survey
- Drivers C Class licence
- Occupational First Aid
- Registered Surveyor in NSW (preferred) or the ability to register
CLICK APPLY NOW!
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.