AU$160000 - AU$200000 per annum + attractive salary package
Prestigious national builder with excellent reputation in QLD and AUS. Diverse projects up to $120m. Work with professionals who love what they do!
- This company genuinely cares about its employees - infectious team culture!
- Diverse range of projects that will continue to challenge you.
- Strong reputation and pipeline of work from repeat clients all over QLD & AUS
My national client has an excellent reputation in the Queensland and Australian construction industry spanning over 40 years of proven success delivering projects more than $150m+ specialising in the commercial project market. With a successful start to 2024 and strong plans and pipeline of work for the coming years, there's never been a better time to join the team!
They operate across a range of delivering methods, with D&C being a big focus they are ideally looking for someone with proven experience within the Commercial Construction industry. Projects ranging from between $20 - $120m across commercial, government, industrial, health, aged care, and education sectors.
This project is located North of the Gold Coast. This is a permanent opportunity for an experienced Senior Contracts Administrator is required to lead this team and project. My client is truly looking for the best Senior Contracts Administrator to join their team, and this reflects with the salary package on offer.
My favourite thing about this organisation is their genuine care for their employees and maintaining an excellent team culture. With a strong pipeline of work for their Gold Coast and Brisbane teams, you will not be expected to work in Brisbane (and vice versa). Their employees are staying with them for 10+ years in some cases.
These guys are big on team players and collaboration! There is no "I" in team - everyone is working together to achieve and kick goals.
With an organisation with pipelines as strong as the guys - the sky is the limit for your career! Structured career development reviews designed to ensure everyone is on the right path.
With a strong pipeline of work already under construction, they are looking for experienced Senior Contracts Administrator to join the business. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is a natural born leader, self-motivated, honest, reliable, and hungry to learn to step into this role and join this prestigious organisation.
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management & Economics, Quantity Surveying or equivalent are preferred
- Excellent communication & relationship building skills with various stakeholders (clients, architects, consultants, subcontractors etc.)
- Local experience and relationships with consultants and subcontractors
- Ideally 5-10 years industry experience running your own projects $20m - $100m+
- Very supportive Senior Leaders, you will have the backing of a highly capable team
- Excellent salary package- $160K - $200K total package dependant on experience
- Fun & friendly working environment with an open-door policy to Senior Management
- Exposure to technically challenging projects with large footprints.
- Please note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Sinead Disaya | firstname.lastname@example.org | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.