Base salary + commissions OTE $100k - $200k+
Join a high performing, high energy team where our #1 priority is to offer you the guidance & inspiration to excel further in your recruitment career!
- Fast paced and varied role, where you'll be challenged to grow professionally
- Work in an energetic & passionate team that support each other daily
- Clear direction on what you need to do to reach your next promotion
If you haven't heard of us before, Marble is one of Australia's fastest growing, privately owned recruitment agencies. We have forged an incredibly positive reputation in white collar technical markets such as construction, civil infrastructure, architecture, engineering as well blue collar trades markets.
If you have a business-related degree or experience working in the sales or recruitment industry, then we want to hear from you! We are looking for individuals who are highly driven, ambitious and eager to work hard to achieve their goals. We are the definition of work hard, party hard, where culture and a supportive office environment means everything to us! With defined career paths and an outstanding training programme we will give you all the tools needed to be a successful Recruitment Consultant at Marble.
The Benefits of working a Marble are endless;
- Generous base salary and high-reward commissions
- Ongoing strategy and career vision discussions
- A highly collaborative team environment where personal and professional growth happens daily
- Industry leading training and leadership development
- Supportive mentoring programs giving you the freedom to own your journey
- Working with a committed and passionate team that will treat you like family from day one
- Flexi days and additional annual leave days based on length of service
- Monthly Top Performer' awards and team celebrations
- CBD based offices, complete with high end fit-out (pool table, ping pong table, beer/ wine fridge, etc.)
- Annual high performers trip
- No expense spared Xmas parties
- Laptop, iPhone, etc.
What we want from you
- A hunger for development and drive to succeed in your career
- Have sales or recruitment experience in a fast-paced environment, working to set targets
- You are a sociable individual both inside and outside of work and enjoy being a part of a team
- The ability to engage and hold conversations with key stakeholders both over the phone and in person
- Good tenure at companies, where good relationships are still held
To get a proper insight into life at Marble, visit our careers page on our website - https://www.marble.com.au/careers/
If you're interested in learning more about life at Marble, jump on the 'Join our Team' page on our website, contact Nicole Watson on 02 8116 2200 or simply apply below.
Nicole Watson | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.