AU$85000 - AU$95000 per annum + super, flexi hours, onsite parking
Project home builder and developer seeking an experienced Pre Construction & Construction Administrator. Norwest location, salary up to $95K + Super.
- New Home Builder & Developer seeking a Pre-Construction Administrator
- Competitive base salary paying up to $95K plus superannuation
- Newly refurbished offices & displays, flexible hours and onsite parking provided
About the Company
Our client is a project home builder and developer producing over 100 house and land packages annually. Providing affordable packages to the North West and Western Sydney market, they pride themselves on delivering high-quality homes. They are a growing business in the volume building market with a small tight knit team based in Bella Vista.
As they expand, we are looking to bring on a highly experienced Administrator to join their office. This position will be responsible for managing the end to end work flow throughout the pre-construction and construction process until handover, with the support of the internal team and external stakeholders.
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and highly experienced Pre-Construction or Construction Administrator to join a growing business in the volume building market.
The right candidate will have strong time management and customer service skills, the ability to thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment, and will be self-motivated. This role will be extremely customer focused and have a project management element to it.
You will be the point of contact for all internal and stakeholders; managing all aspects of the pre-construction phase including council permits and applications up until OC, and will be the first point of contact for the clients throughout pre-construction and construction.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 4-5 years experience working as a Pre-Construction Administrator or Construction Administrator with a Home Builder
- Strong attention to detail
- Robust administrative skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work within a team environment and autonomously
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven individual with a positive attitude
- Generous salary starting from $85,000 - $95,000 plus superannuation
- On site parking available and close to public transport
- A driven and results focused team to support and drive you
- Be an integral part of a growing business in the volume housing industry
- Flexible working hours
Feel free to reach out to me on 0447 367 966 for a confidential chat regarding this role.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Lara Khan | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.