Specialist Trades & Operators
AU$100000 - AU$110000 per annum + Superannuation
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Microvellum Draftsperson!
- Established leader with an excellent reputation
- Supportive work environment & great culture
- Attractive Salary with growth opportunities
Package: $100k-110k + Superannuation
My client offers highly specialized joinery and fit-out services. They have built their reputation on delivering high quality products, working with tier 1 and 2 clients on bespoke, architecturally designed projects.
My client is seeking an experienced Microvellum Draftsperson to join the team. You will play a pivotal role in their design and production process, working closely with the design and production teams to ensure a seamless execution of projects.
- Have unrestricted, full Australian working rights.
- Experience using Microvellum (essential!).
- Trade background (essential!).
- Know how to read and understand construction plans/drawings.
Why Join Us
- Opportunity to work on challenging commercial, bespoke projects.
- Work in a collaborative environment that values its people.
- Flexible working hours!
- Grow within!
In the past 5 years, we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 16,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Chloe Nyrhinen | firstname.lastname@example.org | 08 6144 2200 | 0428 959 789
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.