Specialist Trades & Operators
AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum + OT + super
Managing of factory production, managing day to day staff in onboarding, training and distribution of workload. Work closely with Production Manager.
- Hourly pay ranging from $38 - $45ph full time + OT
- Great working environment with long standing staff
- Internal growth and career progression opportunities
I am currently looking for a Factory Foreman with a cabinet making background to work for a highly reputable company based on the Northside of Brisbane, experience in leadership and on the tools are very important. With supportive leadership and internal growth and development opportunity, this position ensures you are equipped to succeed and progress.
Join an experienced joinery company where you will be responsible for tasks such as buidling and assembling cabinetry and leading by example on the tools, managing the production timeline, managing quality standards, and working closely with the internal management to ensure productivity and efficiency.
- Come from a cabinet making or shopfitting background with hands on experience.
- Ideally have previous leadership or foreman experience in a factory role.
- Experience in managing and communicating with the factory team.
- Have an excellent eye for detail.
- Have computer literacy with MS Word / Excel and Outlook
This company is offering a healthy renumeration package based on experience. This postion also provides a long-term career opportunity with potential progression opportunities.
Feel free to contact Shane on 0427373640
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Shane Casey | firstname.lastname@example.org | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.