Infrastructure & Mining
AU$60 - AU$70 per hour
Upskill your career in UG mining with full training. 7:7 roster. FIFO from Sydney. Flights and accommodation provided.
- FIFO from Sydney to central NSW. Flights paid!
- Long term permanent role with full job security
- Join a highly regarded mining principal at the forefront of the industry
With an impressive portfolio of mine sites this mining principal has a reputation built on safety, people and career development. With a lengthy mine life at site, this operation in central NSW offers:
- The chance to work on modern UG mining machinery
- Opportunity to upskill and start (or continue) a career in UG hard rock mining
- Become well connected in a close-knit regional town
The mine site
Located in central NSW, this large UG hard rock mine supports the careers of up to 700 people in the local vicinity. The mobile plant mechanical division at site offers; -
- 7:7 roster - days/ nights (12-hour shifts)
- The chance to upskill on modern UG mining machinery
- Work on a wide range of equipment
- A well-connected team culture, that believes in support and training
- A wide range of training and development options
- FIFO from Sydney
- Flights, meals and accommodation paid
- Hotel / motel style accommodation provided with buffet meals.
Reporting directly to the maintenance supervisor on your crew you will enjoy working in a varied role where you'll develop a broad range of skill in both the workshop and in the field. Working in a close-knit team you will ne involved with;-
- Workshop - servicing, preventative and scheduled maintenance, fault finding and diagnostics and major component change outs
- Field - breakdowns, fault finding, diagnostics and servicing of drills
- Development Machinery - cablebolt and long hole drills, trucks, boggers, charge up equipment, IT's and LV's
- Production machinery - Loaders, surface drills, and LV fleet
Your skills and experience
Ideally, you will come from a background working as an UG heavy diesel mechanic working on the duties listed above. However, applications are also open for diesel and LV mechanics with experience on heavy vehicles, civil earthmoving or light trucks. You will also have;
- Trade qualification (mechanical)
- 2+ years mining experience
- An excellent attitude towards work and desire to work in an UG hard rock mine
- Ability to work on machinery in the field and workshop
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a team environment
- Drivers license
Contract and salary
Marble is partnered with this UG mining principal to supply long term permanent employees to the site. The opportunity exists to join the company on an initial contract through Marble and transition over to the clients' books after a short probation period.
- $60.00ph - $70.00ph + super (depending on skills and experience)
- Weekly pay cycles whilst working through Marble
The opportunity and why apply
This is a great opportunity to forward your career with a sort after mining principal and an employer of choice for many in the industry.
- Long term role on offer with the mining principal (after a short probation with Marble, based on skills and experience)
- Modern, clean accommodation provided (with sheets and towels) - for those DIDO
- Opportunity to secure a role with full job security (along with holidays and sick leave)
- Wide range of training and development opportunities available (from day 1)
- Join a site with a rich history of success and a future of expansions ahead
- Attractive earning potential working a 7:7 roster, where you'll work half the year
Don't miss out on this recruitment drive to secure a long-term opportunity on site. These roles won't be available for long, so apply now for an opportunity to move your career forward in UG mining.
Call Matt Grainger on 0448 551 252 for more information and to view a site pack on the project.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Matt Grainger | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.