AU$160000 - AU$190000 per annum + Super + Vehicle
Great growth opportunity for an established utilities PM who is looking to step up and become a key figure in a national business.
- National Tier 2 Utility Contractor
- Great opportunity for growth in their Vic business
- Secured workbook for the year ahead
My client is a national tier 2 utility contractor with a strong track record of success in the tunneling and pipeline space. They are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager to join their team and lead a significant pipeline project in Melbourne's CBD.
- Develop and implement project plans and strategies to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
- Manage all aspects of the project, including scope, budget, schedule, and quality.
- Lead a team of project engineers and coordinators.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, stakeholders, and subcontractors.
- Manage project risks and issues.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant safety and environmental regulations.
- Prepare and present project reports.
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Civil or Construction Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in project management, preferably in the tunneling and pipeline industry.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A valid driver's license.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work on a significant and challenging project.
- Chance to make a real difference in the development of Melbourne's infrastructure.
- Work with a team of experienced and dedicated professionals.
- Great opportunity for growth in their Vic business.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Thomas McEntee | email@example.com | 03 8256 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.