Design & Architecture
AU$70000 - AU$85000 per annum + + Super + Good Vibes!
Design from initial concept to construction|Bespoke residential $5m + value|REVIT essential|Collaborative, vibrant & supportive team|Fun Friday's|NOR
My client is a multi-award-winning highly regarded business within the residential industry. They are known for creating beautiful bespoke homes that encapsulate the individual needs of their clients through design innovation, exceptional attention to detail, careful craftsmanship and high-quality construction. They take their jobs seriously - but not themselves! Be immersed in a collaborative, vibrant & supportive office environment working across high-end residential projects up to $5m in value.
If you are looking for a workplace with some exceptional banter and are keen to get stuck into some stunning high-end projects and elevate your career - read on!
- 5+ years post-graduate experience, working in a high-end residential market
- Proficiency in REVIT essential
- An all-rounder with strong design sensibilities & interior documentation experience
- An effective communicator, with strong organizational skills
- Well-presented, friendly with a good sense of humour is a must!
- A proactive and enthusiastic mindset with a willingness to learn and keenness to contribute to the development of the company, you are looking for a long-term place to call 'home'
The nitty gritty stuff:
- Work closely alongside the Directors and design team, and under a highly experienced Lead Architect, from initial concept through to construction - this is a very collaborative team.
- Working directly with clients, builders, and developers on projects
- On-site administration
- Co-ordinating meetings and design reviews
The fun stuff:
- Fun, social, and inclusive environment where they take their job seriously - but not themselves
- Friday lunches
- Long term career progression
- Joining a highly regarded business that you are proud to put your name to
- Modern offices and onsite parking, central NOR location
- Part time or full-time candidates will be considered
This is an extremely sought-after opportunity, and your application will be treated with the upmost confidence.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Zade Allen | firstname.lastname@example.org | 08 6144 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.