AU$100000 - AU$140000 per annum + OTE + super + full leave
Excellent training & development | High earning potential opportunity | Grow your career in the resources sector | Work with a team of legends
- Join a high performing office seeing constant growth and a great future ahead
- Enjoy early success with attractive ongoing team and individual incentives
- Become an expert within one of the busiest and impactful industries in Australia
Established in 2006, we have cemented ourselves as one of Australia's most recognisable and respected recruitment companies operating within the fields of construction, engineering, architecture, and mining.
As we continue to expand, we are looking to welcome an Entry Level Account Manager into our Brisbane Mining & Resources Team. Your days will be spent working alongside experienced account managers and the business development manager, and proactively networking to source quality candidate options to our client base within the mining sector across the east coast.
- A daily focus on building and maintaining relationships with potential job seekers- we spend lots of time on the phone building rapport and looking for leads
- Performing strategic searches on our database to uncover those relevant for job openings
- Screening, virtual face-to-face interviewing, and referencing job seekers
- Drafting well written candidate summaries
- Communicating/ promoting contract and full-time job opportunities to those with relevant skills
- Processing contracts and onboarding Marble contractors heading out to sites
- Meeting KPI's/ targets that lead to success
What You Need
- Ideally 12 months experience within any of the following roles; recruitment, professional sales, account management, event management, retail sales or even savvy tradespeople wanting to enter the corporate world
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills and well presented
- An entrepreneurial mindset - always thinking about ways to bring employer and employee together
- Resilience and determination to build long lasting relationships
- Ability to build rapport with mining trades people
- Good tenure in previous employment
Why join Team Mining @ Marble?
- Training - comprehensive and bespoke 23 module training program to give you every chance to succeed in recruitment
- Work alongside an experienced and highly supportive team who enjoy sharing knowledge and ideas
- A rich 15-year history and relationships with Australia's most sought after mining & resources companies
- A company who cares deeply for the positive impact we can make on lives and businesses
- A business that embraces the use of technology to ensure we can spend most of our time speaking to our market
- You'll be working with a team that genuinely feels like family!
- A highly collaborative team environment where personal and professional growth happens daily
- A trendy and modern office in the heart of Brisbane CBD with restaurants and cafes directly downstairs
- High earning potential & career progression opportunities
If you're interested in learning more about life at Marble, jump on the 'Join our Team' page on our website, contact Nicole Watson on 0428 685 526 or simply apply below.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Phil English | firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.