Infrastructure & Mining
Calling LV Mechanics or Diesel Mechanics. Great opportunity to train up as a specialist in Fire Suppression, OEM role. High earning potential. Orange
- Great opportunity to further your skills as a specialist in fire suppression
- Excellent earning potential - 10-12 hour days Monday to Friday
- Standout opportunity to move your career into mining
Join a reputable and highly regarded national OEM in their Orange branch and enjoy full job security. World class training and development will give you the step up in your career to really move you forward.
- Excellent training to develop you into a specialist in your field
- Join a highly experience team with an excellent team culture
- Excellent earning potential with a mammoth workload ahead
You will enjoy working in a role where you will manage your own day and your own workload. With direction from the client supervisors at the branch and often working with another fire suppression technician your duties will include;-
- Working on a wide range of UG hard rock mining, construction sites & workshops
- Fire suppression servicing projects across NSW - regular work in Orange and working away regionally
- Workshop and field instillation, upgrades and maintenance projects
You will have come from a trades-based background and ideally have experience working on mechanical and hydraulic systems. Although earthmoving experience would be advantageous, it's not essential. Further experience needed includes;-
- Knowledge of hydraulic hoses (highly regarded, not essential)
- Excellent attitude towards learning and forwarding your skills
- Looking for a role that's customer facing and on the road at various sites & workshops
- Willing to work 10-12 hour days - Monday to Friday
This is a standout opportunity to further your skills in the mining & construction industry and have the opportunity to earn an excellent take home salary. Along with industry leading training and development opportunities you will enjoy; -
- Working on a variety of locations in NSW
- Join a well bonded team with a welcoming & supportive culture
- Developing your skills with highly experienced mentors
- Enjoy living in central NSW (Orange, Dubbo, Parkes, Bathurst)
- Earn a great hourly rate plus super + holidays and sick leave
- Excellent earning potential on a 5:2 roster - 10-12 hours per day
This is an opportunity not to miss! Take the next step in your career with a company that will develop your skills and experience to become an expert in the industry.
Apply now for more information or call Josh on 0420 462 066
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Josh Little-Jones | email@example.com | 0420 462 066
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.