AU$150000 - AU$200000 per annum + attractive salary package + super
Work with a well-known, Tier 2 builder on some of the Gold Coast's most iconic projects over $100M+. Strong pipeline of works and team culture!
- Work on some of the Gold Coast's most iconic projects!
- Strong pipeline of work from $50M-$100M+. Very happy returning clients!
- Growing builder with a fantastic team culture.
My client has an excellent reputation in the Queensland market spanning over 50 years of proven success delivering projects in excess of $100M+ across the Commercial, Health and Aged Care, Industrial, Educational and Hospitality project market. 2022 is certainly geared up set to be a solid year of growth for the Gold Coast based builder and with several project awards already under their belt for this year.
With multiple projects all circa $50M-$100M+ already under construction, they are looking for an experience Contract Administrator to join the business. They operate across a range of delivering methods, with D&C being a big focus they are ideally looking for someone with proven experience in that field as well as previous high-rise experience.
This will be a head office and site-based role reporting to the Construction Manager and General Manager of the business. They are looking for someone with excellent leaderships skills and strong contractual and commercial acumen to work with high profile cooperate clients.
Things are booming on the Gold Coast right now! This is a great opportunity to work on some of the Gold Coast's most iconic projects with a great Tier 2 company who are still growing!
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management & Economics, Quantity Surveying or equivalent are preferred
- Excellent communication & relationship building skills with various stakeholders (clients, architects, consultants, subcontractors etc.)
- Local experience and relationships with consultants and subcontractors
- Ideally 5 years industry experience running your own projects $10m+
- Very supportive Senior Leaders, you will have the backing of a highly capable team.
- Excellent salary package- $150-190K dependant on experience.
- Fun & friendly working environment with an open-door policy to Senior Management.
- Exposure to technically challenging projects with large footprints.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Sinead Disaya | email@example.com | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.