AU$130000 - AU$150000 per annum + super, vehicle, tablet etc.
This design and construct Sydney based builder is looking for a supervisor to manage 4-5 high-end bespoke home builds, salary from 130K + super.
- Design & Construct Sydney based builder
- Competitive salary package starting from 130K + super, vehicle etc.
- Work across 4-5 bespoke ultra high-end homes across North West Sydney
About the Company
Our Client has been producing high-end, luxury homes across Sydney for the past 6 + years and are committed to providing their clients with a high-quality product. As a business, they work with some of the most prestigious architects and designers, allowing them to deliver exceptional "one a kind" homes.
Their projects have ranged from the North Shore, Inner West and the Hills District, and have recently broken out into the Eastern Suburbs. Due to growth, they are now looking for an additional supervisor to manage no more than 5 projects simultaneously across North West Sydney.
About the Role
Reporting to the Directors, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the day to day build of a small portfolio of luxury homes. Duties will include:
- Managing the overall performance of each project from commencement to handover
- Liaising with trades and sub-contractors
- Checking material orders
- Lead a team of site staff in delivering projects
- Ensure that project milestones are followed and met on time
- Undertake project quality assurance
- Action and manage defective work
- Daily detailed site diaries
- Ensure that homes are built in accordance with contractual arrangements and to specification
- Ensuring trades are complying with Safety Management Systems and WH&S legislation's
What You Need
- Certificate III in Carpentry (essential) and Certificate IV in Building and Construction
- 2 + years experience as a Supervisor working across high-end or custom homes in NSW
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Detailed orientated
- Current drivers license
- Competitive salary package starting from 130K + superannuation and extras (vehicle, laptop etc.)
- Extensive training and professional development opportunities
- Highly knowledgeable and experience office support team
- Opportunity to work across a small portfolio of luxury and bespoke homes
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, feel free to reach out to me on 0447 367 966 for a confidential chat.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Lara Khan | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.