AU$180000 - AU$250000 per annum + + super
Manage large commercial construction projects in South Brisbane. Deliver high standard results on time and within budget. Work with an industry leader
- Manage projects valued $50million and above
- Opportunity for career progression
- Competitive salary package
Few companies in the Australian construction market have the same impact as this National Head contractor delivering large flagship projects across our states. They have established themselves as an industry leader by consistently pushing the boundaries and delivering stand out challenging projects.
An opportunity to join this company would align you with a professional and highly accomplished management team that pride themselves in their ability to produce projects of the highest quality. This role will be very unique and will require someone with experience delivering projects from $50M and upwards to focus on the delivery of their larger project workbook. The initial project in hand is a $50M School project on the Southside of Brisbane,
For this role in particular, the unique individual will be involved in the following tasks on a day to day basis:
- Proven construction exposure with Senior Project Management experience on medium to large scale builds from $50M to 100M+. This must also include exposure within the Education sector.
- Natural leader with strong negotiation & communication skills
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget, with an ability to effectively deliver the program and have an efficient team in place to help facilitate this
- Excellent commercial acumen, high level programming skills and contractual knowledge
- Ensure that the construction program is adhered to and the project is delivered on time, on budget and complies with the specifications
What you need:
- Relevant degree qualifications; (Construction Management or equivalent)
- Previous exposure working with reputable top tier businesses.
- Tenure with previous employers and local experience is essential
- Strong industry references
What they offer:
- Strategic growth plans within the company offering you the opportunity to fast track your career
- Lucrative salary to reflect your skills and experience
- National organisation with excellent systems and procedures
- Head the project team leaving you in the driving seat to develop your own team of construction professionals
- Direct exposure to an accomplished management team of industry professionals
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Sinead Disaya | firstname.lastname@example.org | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.