AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum + super
New home builder; colour selections & displays; 8 upcoming- work with the Director. Builder doing 100 homes a year; $70-80k + super
- New home builder; colour selections and 8 upcoming displays
- Full time role, showroom south of Newcastle - the only one
- Builder doing 100 homes a year; salary $70-80k + super
This builder has been well established in the Newcastle area for a long time. With a showroom just south of Newcastle, you will work in a team of about 15 staff, full time for their downstairs colour studio.
A builder doing both contract homes and estates, they build about 300 homes in the Hunter per year.
Looking for a Senior Colour Consultant to run all colours, and work on the 8 new upcoming displays.
The new role will involve:
- Schedule colour appointments each week, from the colour studio
- Internal and external colour selections, kitchen designs
- Provide design ideas and colour schemes to clients to assist the selection process
- Advise clients on potential upgrade options and assist them in making choices
- Room to hire a junior colours person/assistant to help with administration
What you need
You will ideally have the following criteria:
- An interior design qualification
- Previous experience working for a new home builder
- Professional presentation and manner
- Evidence of proactive qualities and ability to work autonomously
- Open, approachable and friendly personality
- Ability to work 5 days full time from the showroom
- A very rare opportunity, roles seldom open in this dept
- Work for a family builder, genuine care and involvement from the owners
- Annual remuneration reviews and promotions
- Opportunity to work on display homes
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Lauren Campbell | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.