AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum + super
Work for a large home builder in Sydney's South West | Attractive salary package | Great career progression opportunities
- Currently building >300 homes a year
- Up to $90k + super
- Convenient location South West Sydney
This volume builder is looking for an experienced production estimator based in their head office in South-West Sydney. Our client prides themselves on delivering an affordable, quality product and is very customer focused. They currently build >300 homes per annum. Mostly project homes & some knock down rebuilds.
This is a great opportunity for a hardworking production estimator looking to take the next step in their career and join a supportive team.
- Completing BOQ's and take-offs
- Liaise with suppliers, procurement and invoice/PO management
- Producing accurate documentation withing budgeted timelines
- Resolving ordering oversights and making amendments as required
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of company products and services
Skills & experience required
- Must have production estimating experience within residential homes
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
- Efficient problem-solving skills, ability to manage competing priorities and have an eye for detail
- Evidence of proactive qualities and ability to work autonomously
- Competency with Microsoft Office and must have experience working with Databuild
- Growing brand - company look for high achievers to promote quickly
- Salary will be $80 - $90k + super (dependent on experience)
- Mentoring and an experienced leader to guide you
If you are an experienced estimator looking to advance your career with a Sydney based builder, apply now.
To apply, click 'apply now'. For a confidential discussion, please call me or email McKensie Hooper on 02 8116 2200 or email@example.com
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 13,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.