AU$65000 - AU$73000 per annum + + super
Production Estimator - Fixed Design Homes. 12 month Contract - $80k Incl super - 300 homes a year. Team of 4 / Databuild / Liverpool location
- Production Estimator - Fixed Design Homes
- 12 month Contract - $80k Incl super - 300 homes a year
- Team of 4 / Databuild / Liverpool location
A tier one family builder with a diverse team. Priding themselves on hiring ambitious staff early in their career and promoting them through the business. Supportive and caring work environment, here is a place for someone passionate about a career in residential homes for a 12 month contract, that could be extended.
With a leadership team who have also advanced from cadet roles, you have a manger who is down to earth and relatable; up to date on systems and open minded to new products and processes.
Is for a Production Estimator. You will report to the Estimating Manager. The things you already know you will work autonomously, however very strong training to support you while you are new to the role. The team also gets along really well, very welcoming and helpful.
The new role will involve:
- Preparation of BOQs ready for trade ordering
- Reading and understanding plans
- Working from a computer estimating program (excel based)
- Liaise with trades and suppliers on orders, problem solve
- Invoicing suppliers and contractors, checking orders for distribution
- Excellent customer service skills, communicate well with internal departments, site staff and suppliers.
Work in a team of around 10 sales, producttion estimators and admin staff. You will work alongside the construction team, customer service, colour studio department, and the drafting departments. The company believe in career progression, hiring good people with great attitudes and ambition, who want to genuinely be a part of the company. You are rewarded with Friday Drinks, social days and also onsite parking, close to the train line.
What You Need
You will ideally have the following criteria:
- Some previous experience at a new homes builder or insurance, or construction supplier
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction favoured but not essential
- Carpentry Cert III favoured (but not essential)
- Well presented and polite
- Proactive qualities and ability to work autonomously
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Work for a top brand builder, beautiful product and outstanding market reputation
- Open plan, friendly offices with a big team to make friends
- Long standing, young managers who really are passionate about the business
- An opportunity to work in the residential industry
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 13,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Lauren Campbell | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.