Full Time, Paying $60K -$70K + Super
Warranty and Maintenance Administrator servicing clients throughout South East Queensland. Above market salary, full time role, Loganholme location
- Full time opportunity with a highly reputable national home builder
- Loganholme head office location
- Career progression and the opportunity for substantial growth.
We are looking for an experienced person to look after the day to day running of the Maintenance department for a Nationally renowned new home building company. Located within Loganholme, this is an opportunity for an administration professional who is looking for a full time role with ongoing stability within a busy workbook of projects. We are looking for a highly organised customer focused candidate to be an integral part of this business and service clients through the warranty period of their dream homes.
The new role will involve:
- Client liaison, customer care regarding all issues within 3 month handover period
- Top level of service and care when dealing with difficult clients
- Database maintenance, contact clients to advise receipt of 3 month maintenance list.
- Liaise with maintenance contractors to ensure that client contact and visits are planned and scheduled, following up, tracking jobs and registering completion.
What you need
You will ideally have the following criteria:
- Experience handling maintenance in residential housing - will consider people from property management or insurance builders
- A caring/sympathetic nature when dealing with clients
- Firm when dealing with Suppliers and Trades.
- Well organised
- Able to prioritise and handle a large work load is critical
- Feel like part of the family, feel appreciated
- Great full time package on offer
- Great team culture with constant celebrations - birthdays, annual awards, BBQs and morning teas
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 13,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Devon Endersby | firstname.lastname@example.org | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.