Opportunity to be creative within the design process | Easy North Side location + free onsite parking | Fun & social team | ASAP start
- Combine drafting and design - creative role, being different is encouraged
- Work at the forefront of innovation to develop new products using Revit
- Excellent support and growth opportunities, attractive salary on offer
About the builder
This builder started with the owner's love and passion for building secure, stable and affordable housing for generations to come. They provide luxurious and quality homes through their continuous innovation.
Offering H&L packages and custom designs for all home buyers, they are one of the most up and coming recognised brands in the market.
About the role
You will be joining a tight knit team in a down to earth and brand new modern office. This builder is specifically looking for an experienced Revit Draftsperson with a proven expertise working in a a custom home market.
- Using Revit to prepare high quality & accurate drawings from preliminary concept to full working drawings
- Execution of documentation utilising your understanding of all relevant building codes & regulations
- Ability to interpret detailed covenant requirements, liaising with council DCP, developers, BCA etc
- Prompt resolution of internal and external drafting issues
- Producing detailed documentation of site/floor plans, elevations, sections, details, electrical etc
- Opportunity to be creative within the design process
- Free on site parking
- Stable and supportive team
- Salary based on experience
What you need
- 3+ years drafting experience in the residential market, specifically working on custom designs
- Highly proficient in REVIT
- Strong knowledge of council requirements
- Ability to work as part of a tight knit team
You MUST have had experience in a drafting role prior, as the homes my client builds aren't your run-of-the-mill product.
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Ruby Willoughby | firstname.lastname@example.org | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.