Deliver high end/boutique custom homes from $300k-$1.5mil | Tight knit team |Competitive base salary+brand new ute+tools of the trade | ASAP start!
- Work with a builder who pride themselves on their beautiful custom homes
- Fantastic opportunity to step into a site supervisor role and make it your own
- Step into a role with a busy yet manageable work load - 12 homes max
About the company
My client are a Brisbane based residential builder and developer, who specialise in high end custom homes and boutique town house developments throughout South East Queensland.
They are a multi-disciplinary team who pride themselves on their flexible & professional approach to everything they do, which in return means very happy clients & repeat projects!
They are currently looking for a hands on Site Supervisor for an immediate start to help support their upcoming pipeline throughout the South Western Corridor.
Reporting to the Construction Manager you will bring with you a high level of construction knowledge and experience and be someone who can jump in and make the role your own.
There is no room for error - this is not a high volume, high speed building role where you have to get the job out as fast as possible. You will have the time and space to make sure everything is exact, and everything is built well to top quality standards
- Manageable workload of 10-12 builds at any point in time.
- You will be working on both custom and standard houses ranging from $300k-$1.5mil.
- Have a carpentry trade behind you, with onsite building experience is ideal to help you immerse yourself in this role.
- Managing trades, manage works through to completion
- Monday to Friday role
- Previous experience in an Site Supervisor role; both custom and project homes experience will be considered
- Having a carpentry trade background with onsite building experience is essential
- Around 5+ years industry experience from apprenticeship through to site management is ideal
- A friendly, down to earth character - ambition is good but this role will be a long term site role
- Competitive base salary+super+vehicle+tools of the trade
- Work for a builder who will recognise hard work, and ability to see the bigger picture
- There is an immediate start available for the right person
- Great team culture-team lunches, get togethers and early Friday finishes.
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Ruby Willoughby | email@example.com | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.