commissions OTE $80k +
Become an expert in your field learning all the insights of recruitment from experienced consultants, with a top class training & development program
- Looking to start your career in recruitment? Apply today!
- Excellent training, support and guidance provided every step of the way
- Working with a supportive and high energy team
As a result of extremely strong client relationships, our Melbourne team is currently looking to welcome a Junior Recruitment Consultant.
Your days will be spent working alongside experienced recruiters and proactively networking to source quality candidate options to a well-established client base within the residential construction sector.
You will have access to a very well-developed and structured database and benefit from numerous innovative talent sourcing techniques working alongside talented and proven consultants.
- Warm calls through our database to maintain existing relationships
- Cold calls through our database and external means to establish new relationships and build your own portfolio of candidates & clients
- Post ads on various platforms
- Meet with candidates & clients
What You Need
- Ideally 12 months experience within recruitment, sales, customer service, admin, or gym membership sales
- Personable character who enjoys building relationships on a daily basis
- The ability to build rapport both over the phone and face to face
- Resilience and grit to successfully build your own desk
- Good tenure in previous employment
- A sociable and outgoing character
- Work with a committed and passionate team that will treat you like family
- Generous salary packages and commission schemes paid monthly
- Working alongside experienced recruitment consultants from day 1
- Exceptional training and support given to all staff at all stages in their career
- Monthly team drinks/end of month events to bring everyone together and celebrate our wins
- A highly collaborative team environment where personal and professional growth happens daily
- No expense spared Xmas parties!
If you're interested in learning more about life at Marble, jump on the 'Join our Team' page on our website, contact Nicole Watson on 02 8116 2200 or simply apply below.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 12000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Nicole Watson | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.