Infrastructure & Mining
Great opportunity for a Heavy Diesel Fitter to secure a 2:1 roster FIFO from Brisbane, Cairns or Darwin to Groote Eylandt. Great earing potential!
- Permanent role with a reputable mining and civil contracting company
- FIFO with full camp set up and meals provided
- Further develop your skills on a broad range of heavy civil earthmovers
Standout opportunity to secure a long-term permanent role with a major civil and mining earthmoving contractor. With over 600 employees on a national basis they are a company that offer;-
- Career progression opportunities
- Job security along with training and development
- Cash rich rosters and excellent earning potential
Based at locations throughout Groote Eylandt the projects involve tailings dam & haul road construction along with bulk earthworks. The projects offers; -
- FIFO from Darwin, Cairns and Brisbane
- Comfortable camp accommodation and meals
- 2:1 roster - (travel in company time)
Reporting to the maintenance supervisor you will be responsible for field and workshop maintenance and repairs to a wide range of civil earthmoving equipment including CAT excavators, graders, dozers, loaders, scrapers and more.
- Workshop - diagnostics, PM work, scheduled maintenance & servicing
- Field - breakdowns, fault finding, servicing and repairs
You will have come from a background as a diesel mechanic and have experience working on a wide range of heavy civil or mining earthmoving equipment. You will also; -
- Have trade qualifications
- Experience working on CAT earthmoving equipment
- Ability to work in the field and workshop
- Team player and can work unsupervised
- Excellent attitude towards safety
- Looking for a permanent role with job security
The opportunity & why apply
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to move their career into a heavy civil/ mining environment and earn a great take hm salary.
- Fulltime role with job security
- 21: roster - 12-hour days
- Attractive camp set up with meals provided
- FIFO from Brisbane/ Cairns or Darwin
- Further develop your skills on heavy earthmoving equipment
Applications are being reviewed to move through to immediate processing. For more information on the role and to receive a detailed understanding your site pack on the project apply now.
Call Josh on 0420 462 066 for more information.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 12,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Josh Little-Jones | email@example.com | 0420 462 066
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.