Infrastructure & Mining
A well known mining principal with projects across Australia is currently searching for a Ventilation Specialist to join their Technical Services Team
- Tackle one of the most challenging ventilation systems in Australia
- Over 800 cubes of vents that are looking to be dramatically expanded
- Residential or possible DIDO/FIFO roster
A reputable and established mining principal with a well-known portfolio of projects and operations in Australia. With a strong focus on career progression and growth, they are a company worth working for.
This underground hard rock site is located close to the town of Cobar and is currently kicking production goals constantly. This site offers a 5:2 | 4:3 or 8:6 roster, with residential, DIDO/FIFO all options that can be considered for the right candidate.
As the Ventilation Engineer you would be responsible for, but not limited to;-
- Working closely with the Mining Operations and Geology teams to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
- Maintain ventilation control plans
- Assist the planning team with ventilation strategies for existing and future mine areas.
- Provide technical data and advise to the Supply Team and Projects/Contracts personnel for the selection of consumable suppliers
- Create and maintain relevant procedures
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mining) - Or equivalent
- 4+ years recent experience in UG hard rock mining
- Full working rights in Australia
- Current "C" Class Drivers Licence
An opportunity to join an advanced and experienced principal mining company that will offer;-
- Attractive salary packages
- Possible DIDO/FIFO for the right candidate
- Opportunity to work on a complex and challenging ventilation system that is ramping up to be over 1000 cubes
Applications are being taken now and being reviewed for interview. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to further develop your career in UG mining.
Apply now or call Sam at Marble on 02 8116 2200 or 0448 563 350 for a confidential discussion.
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Sam Davis | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.