AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum
Senior Sales Estimator required for one of Queensland most successful Residential home builders on the Southside of Brisbane
- One of Queensland most successful home builders within Queensland
- Highly sought after estimating systems and processes
- Work straight into a senior capacity within a business with above market salary
This volume & custom home builder is one of the most reputable businesses currently operating within the Queensland market. This compnay is now offering the very rare opportunity for the right candidate to integrate into one of the most successful and experienced Estimating teams on the market.
This is a business which continues to push the boundaries of the industry with their creativity and forward thinking approach. They are most renowned for their ability to produce high quality outcomes for their clients and an ongoing commitment to absolute service excellence.
They are currently looking for a Senior Sales Estimator who wants to be directly involved in the organisations significant growth to the top playing a key role in their continued success. From an Estimating perspective you will have the opportunity to work within highly refined systems and processes with highly experienced leaders that allow you the autonomy to deliver your role requirements.
Working closely with the Estimating Manager, your new role will involve:
- Completing all sales estimating requirements
- Producing accurate documentation within budgeted time-lines
- Resolving ordering oversights and making amendments as required
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of company products and services
- Liaising with supervisors, suppliers, trades people, agents and contractors
- Assisting the other estimators with their queries to allow the estimating manager to focus on the more strategic aspects of the business
The Ideal Candidate
- Thorough understanding on the building process
- 3+ years sales estimating experience with a residential builder
- Databuild experience preferred
- Positive and mature individual who enjoys supporting a team and working towards a common goal
- Excellent customer service skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Stability with a builder with a great reputation over the last 20 years
- Join a business that consistently delivers great numbers year in year out.
- Have direct access to the decision makers within the business.
- A pathway of growth outline from day one with management prospects
- Discounts for new home build purchases
- Discounts with corporate and private health insurance.
- Highly rewarded, incentivised and valued culture.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8880 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Devon Endersby | email@example.com | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.