Specialist Trades & Operators
AU$45 - AU$55 per hour + Penalties + Super + OT + Weekends
Lead a team of electricians to successfully deliver commercial projects. You will be well rewarded with a fantastic rate + plenty of OT
- Full time position with an industry leader
- Great rates + Penalties + Overtime
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
A leading electrical contractor have recently contacted me to find them an experienced electrical Leading Hand or Foreman to join their team and run a large commercial projects on the Central Coast for the next few years with great opportunities create a future and build on their career.
Specialists within the commercial construction and fit out markets they have become household names in the industry with strong relationships with some of NSW largest builders. With experienced management teams this is your opportunity to take your career to the next level!
Joining experienced senior teams you will work collaborative to run the teams and successfully deliver a large commercial projects. As a senior role, interpersonal and communication skills are a must as you will be dealing with Head Contractors, your Project Manager & Subcontractors.
- Have Leading Hand or Foreman experience
- Have successfully delivered medium projects
- Preferably have experience in the commercial sector
- Great communication & leadership skills
- Have an eye for detail, patience in your practice but maintain your desire to win
- Show your industry knowledge and be able to draw on your contacts
Not often do positions become available with one of the largest electrical companies in Australia. You will be rewarded with a long term career opportunity, pathways to move through the business and a supportive leadership team. A very healthy hourly rate is on offer with plenty of overtime, weekends & superannuation plus more.
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,500 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Olier Gallagher | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.