AU$65000 - AU$85000 per annum
Work on challenging homes with a reputable builder that has state of the art technology + huge knowledge base. Flexible WFH options & ASAP start.
- Work on some of Queensland's most stunning high-spec homes
- Strategic company growth plans with a focus on fast-tracking from within
- Salary in place to attract the industry's best
With over 20 years in the QLD Housing Market this builder has established a reputation for delivering premium homes of the finest quality. Priding themselves on their ability to understand their clients needs and specifications, this builder ensures that their professional team delivers every home builder with a personalised, unique and first class experience.
As a Production Draftsperson, you will be responsible for documenting the entire process, from design & development to construction documentation, of high-spec double/triple storey homes.
What will you be doing?
- Working with Sales Consultants to develop home designs
- Liaising with Pre-start to produce Pre-start drawings
- Creating full contract drawings from scratch & base designs
You will need:
- 2+ years experience working on high value residential homes
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to pick up new software and construction concepts quickly
- ArchiCAD experience with a residential builder ESSENTIAL
If you show you have the motivation, aptitude and commitment to the role the opportunities in this organisation and group of companies are endless!
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Ruby Willoughby | email@example.com | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.