A great opportunity for a Project Engineer eager for autonomy and responsibility on a variety of rail projects with a fast growing company.
- A well establish company who are leaders in their market, with rapid growth.
- Opportunity to establish themselves in the civil rail space.
- Fantastic culture, leadership and vision
An exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a fast-growing privately-owned company who have firmly established themselves as market leaders in build and construction & rail infrastructure. They are experts in project management and cost planning for specialised areas such as commercial, rail & government sectors.
As they continue to grow with several secured projects across Sydney, they are eager to expand their team by investing in quality people who share the same vision & values.
About The Role:
We are seeking a Project Engineer with a strong background in civil infrastructure, ideally experience within rail sectors.
You will be responsible for all programming of these projects across Sydney, daily site inspections to ensure planning accountability and sound communication skills with an approachable attitude but also strong direction when liaising with subcontractors and foreman.
- Must ensure all site activities comply to companies' safety, environmental and quality policies and procedures
- Revision and Approval of all Safe Work Method Statements
- Revision of drawings with a strong eye for detail
- Procurement responsibilities
A successful Project Engineer applicant for this opportunity would have the following key attributes
- Degreed Qualified
- 3 years' experience with significant on-site experience
- Experience in the rail corridor will be highly regarded
- Have solid structural and precincts/civil experience
- Experience programming public domain projects
- Pride themselves on their excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
An individual who prides themselves on their committed, driven and reliable work ethic, with the ability to manage their workload effectively and efficiently.
We are also open to discussion with Site Engineers with a strong background in civil/rail.
If this is a career opportunity you would love to consider and discuss further please submit your resume.
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Trish Leha | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.