Infrastructure & Mining
Underground Gold Mine. 6-8 week contract role. Immediate start. 8:6 Roster, FIFO from Perth.
- Excellent Gold Production Levels for 25+ Years
- Family Friendly 8:6 Roster
- Brilliant on-site facilities- Pool, Gym, Wet mess & More
This International Gold Principle has a long history of success in the world-renowned Gold Fields region here in Western Australia. They run an underground operation which has successfully delivered strong, continuous production levels for over 25 years.
They are currently looking for a Snr Environmental & Community Relations Advisor to come on board for a 6-8 week contract role starting immediately.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Environmental Management
- Previous experience working in the mining sector
- Ability to maintain all Environmental Management systems and procedures in line with statutory regulations
- Experience implementing, engaging with and delivering initiatives that have a positive impact on the local communities
- Proven ability to produce reports for regulatory bodies and auditors
- 6-8 week contract role, with the potential to extend
- Family friendly 8:6 roster
- Brilliant onsite facilities including; swimming pool, basketball court, gymnasium & wet mess
- Extremely well-appointed accommodation- Your home away from home!
To apply for the position, click "APPLY" or for a confidential discussion regarding the role please call Amelia @ Marble on 08 6144 2200 or 0417 994 601. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Amelia Beaumont | firstname.lastname@example.org | 08 6144 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.