Work for a family owned company who are hands on and pride themselves on their amazing culture + product. Immediate start.
- Work with an award winning builder who are the envy of the competition
- Join an inspirational and highly engaging leadership team
- Attractive salary + perks!
This builder has a reputation for building beautiful family homes across Brisbane. They aren't your standard product, with a focus on cutting-edge architectural design for the modern family.
They have achieved huge growth in the past few years which is set to continue. Business is absolutely booming across both their investment and retail arms of the business and they need you to help them take the business to the next level! They are looking for a Production Estimator to join their team.
Reporting to an experienced Estimating Manager you will be responsible for:
· Accurately estimating and assessing building materials required for each job throughout all stages of construction
· Quantifying materials and labour required on each job
· Preparing detailed BOQs and take-offs
· Liaising with key stakeholders internally and externally
· Utilising BOQ catalogue to estimate jobs
· Maintaining accurate documentation on all files
To be successful you will need:
· First and foremost a positive attitude and a willingness to contribute to a growing team
· Minimum 2 years experience estimating in the volume or custom building space
· Databuild experience is highly considered
· A strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
What's in it for you?
In return, you will become a valued member of the team. They pride themselves on the supportive culture they have fostered, and want someone who can fit right in.
This builder genuinely values their employees, and recognises that their people are their most important asset. As well as a competitive salary package, they offer various reward schemes for staff.
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Ruby Willoughby | firstname.lastname@example.org | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.