AU$80000 - AU$120000 per annum + super
Safety Advisor Opportunity! Tier 3 Commercial Builder, permanent role. Contact Jemima today on 0448 546 386.
- Experienced & professional team in place, support from the top!
- Safety Advisor role to oversee a range of commercial building projects
- Permanent, full time position. Outstanding team safety culture.
My client are a respected and highly regarded commercial builder with an enviable reputation for delivering stand out commercial and industrial developments. With client satisfaction, quality & safety being their number one priority they have a reputation for being professional, efficient and extremely approachable which stems all the way through to the directors of the business.
At the heart of this company is a team of highly respected industry leaders who pride themselves on their ability to deliver their projects on time, on budget and to the highest quality safety standards.
They are currently looking for Safety Advisor to join the business on a permanent basis.
In order to be suitable for the role you will demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience on commercial building projects in a Safety Advisor / Coordinator role
- Ideally 3-4 years + experience
- Diploma, Cert or Degree in Occupational Health & Safety
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to oversaw safety across multiple projects, strong time management
- Tenure and commitment to previous employees
- Strong industry references
- Lucrative salary to attract the industries best talent
- Permanent role
- Family feel company with direct exposure to the owners of the business
- Supportive, professional, accomplished and approachable team
- Healthy project pipeline
For a confidential discussion please call Jemima on 0448 546 386 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Jemima Johnson | email@example.com | 08 6144 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.