Infrastructure & Mining
Payroll Specialist wanted in Cobar for a reputable mining principal. 9-day fortnight, enjoy regular long wknds. Healthy salary +bonus +subsid' housing
- Secure a long-term role with a reputable miner can more your career forward
- Enjoy working in a challenging role responsible for payroll for up to 500 people
- Relocate to Cobar & integrate into a close knit & family orientated mining town
A reputable and established mining principal with a large portfolio of projects and operations in multiple states across Australia. They are a company committed to offering development and progression opportunities to all employees.
Relocating To Cobar
Located in the central west of NSW Cobar is a mining town with a close-knit community and a population of close to 5,000 people. Cobar offers a wide range of attractions and activities when makes it a popular tourist destination.
The Site & Team
This underground hard rock site is located close to the town of Cobar and is supported by a highly experienced HR and finance team. You will enjoy integrating into an established team with excellent processes and systems.
Reporting to the HR Superintendent you enjoy working in a broad team that provides essential support to 4 major functions of the business. Your duties will include but not limited to; -
- Managing payroll across mining, processing, contractors and staff
- Processing pays for up to 500 workers each week
- Heavily involved with (some) manual systems and processing large amount of information
- Managing back end administration systems (annual leave, carers leave etc)
- Ensuring a high level of accuracy with OT, hours in line with the EBA
- Using software programmes to a high level (Promto/ SAP)
- Playing a key part in new systems integration in the next 12 months
- Minimum of 3-5+ years' experience in a payroll position
- Experienced processing pays of large employee numbers (2-300+ employees)
- Highly organised, process driven and excellent administration skills
- Works with a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent software/ computer skills (Pronto/ SAP highly regarded)
- Looking for a residential role in the mining sector in Wester NSW
An opportunity to join an advanced and experienced principal mining company that will offer; -
- Healthy salary packages + bonus schemes
- Attractive accommodation subsidies
- Work in a close-knit team with an excellent team culture
- Lots of opportunity for career progression and development
- Long term job security
- Relocation costs to Cobar paid
Applications are being taken now and reviewed for interviews asap. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to further develop your career in the mining sector.
Contact Josh on 0281162200/ 0420462066 for more information and APPLY NOW.
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Josh Little-Jones | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.