Infrastructure & Mining
Plant Metallurgist needed for immediate start at this busy site! Only apply if you are looking for a challenge and willing to live residential
- Generous salary package + added benefits
- Relocation allowances and residential contributions
- Extremely challenging role where you will be put in the hot seat early!
With multiple projects on the go and plenty on the horizon this company is searching for a plant metallurgist to join the team for the long run!
This underground hard rock site is located in North Queensland and is looking for someone to live residentially.
Reporting to the Senior Metallurgist, your duties will include but not be limited to:-
- Design analysis, technical reporting and metallurgical test work
- Drive the safety culture and lead the team in this area
- Complete daily and monthly Met accounting
- Generation of top tier, high quality reports in a timely manner
- Effectively liaise with metallurgical, mechanical, electrical, geology and mining departments and implement any changes that would assist in achieving optimum results
- Bachelor of Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering
- 3+ years recent experience in a process plant environment
- Sound knowledge of Mills and Grinding Circuits
- Technical reporting skills
- Drivers licence
- Full work rights in Australia
An opportunity to join an advanced and experienced principle mining company that will offer;-
- Healthy salary package comparative to the market
- Attractive accommodation subsidies
Applications are being taken now and being reviewed for interview. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to further develop your career in Metallurgy. Call Sam on 02 8116 2200 for a confidential chat!
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8500 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Sam Davis | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.