Infrastructure & Mining
AU$55 - AU$62 per hour + + Super | Paid Weekly
FIFO from Perth, 2:1 Roster - day & night shifts, 12 hours shifts. Long term role on a well-managed & maintained underground mine site.
- Full Time & Long-Term Position | Career stability and ongoing training
- $55.00 - $62.00 per hour + Super | Incentives and Referral Schemes to benefit
- FIFO from Perth, 2:1 Roster | Good Workshop & Camp Facilities
The Company & Site:
A national underground mining company with a current presence in 2 states is looking to bring on 3 Auto Electricians. These positions will be for one of their underground mine sites in WA. The mine site is in good condition and offer's fantastic facilities, both Camp and Workshop. Their machinery has been well maintained and their workshops have been fitted with good equipment. We are looking for HD Fitters / Mechanics to join them due to the volume of work. We're ideally looking for applicants who has experience working on Underground machinery.
To be considered for these roles you need:
- Trade Qualified (Australian Recognized)
- Previous experience working on underground earth-moving machinery and drills - workshop or site based.
- RCT and Air-conditioning training is desired but not essential
- Police Clearance - dated within the last 12 months
- Driver's License
- First Aid, Working at Heights & Dangerous Goods Security Card - Desired
- Must be able to pass a full pre-employment medical
- $55 - $62 per hour + Super (Depending on Experience and Roster)
- Weekly Pay
- Incentives / Bonuses in Play which are easily achievable
- Long term work that offers career stability and security
- On-going training and development.
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
JP Greyling | email@example.com | 08 6144 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.