Infrastructure & Mining
2X Diesel Mechanics for permanent field service roles with a highly regarded and global waste/ environmental management company. Great Company Benefit
- Long term permanent role with a global waste management company
- Autonomous field service role with supportive management and team
- Good rates + O.T + Full tools of Trade
Opportunity for a qualified diesel mechanic to join an established and highly regarded national waste management company based a various location throughout Sydney.
The opportunity has come up for 2X field mechanics for permanent positions at the business. Your responsibilities will include; -
- General maintenance and repair of environmental trucks & earthmoving equipment
- Breakdowns fault finding and diagnostics in the field
- Workshop servicing and repairs when needed
- 6.00am - 2.00pm with regular overtime
- Saturday work dependant on workload
- Workshop locations in western Sydney and the south west corridor
What are the benefits of this role?
- Permanent role with holidays and careers leave
- $37.72ph + Super + OT at penalty rates
- Training and development opportunities
- Work in a varied role where no day will be the same
- A company with excellent safety values
What skills and experience you need
- Cert III trade qualification in Heavy Vehicles or Plant
- Experience working on earthmoving equipment/ environmental/ waste trucks
- Excellent diagnostics and fault-finding skills
- HR driver's license (advantageous)
Oppurtunity available with an immediate start. Please apply now for more information.
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.