Infrastructure & Mining
Permanent on site mining Auto Electrician wanted for a reputable mining company in the Gunnedah region of NSW. Even time roster.
- Permanent role with job security, holidays and carers leave
- Long term crew based role at a large open cut coal mine
- Further your career with a reputable mining company
Great opportunity to secure your long-term future with a well know and established company in the mining sector. Career development, training and upskilling are all on offer with this company.
Based in the Gunnedah region this open cut coal mine site run with a wide variety of open cut mining machinery including CAT trucks and ancillary equipment.
The roster, hours & accommodation
You will enjoy working on an eventime roster of 4:6, 4:4, 6:4 rotation. You will take advantage of working a continious crew on site na becoming a big parts of the crew culture developing good friendships with the team. Comfortable and well-maintained accommodation will be provided along with towels and sheets.
Duties & responsibilities
Working in a team of experienced likeminded tradespeople you will be utilised throughout the workshop and the field maintaining open cut mining machinery, in both an auto electrical and an air conditioning capacity.
- Workshop - general maintenance, repairs, preventative maintenance
- Field - breakdowns, fault-finding, problem solving
You will have come from a background in heavy civil or ideally open cut mining. You will have the ability to work autonomously and in a team, and ….
- Have a strong knowledge of CAT equipment
- Excellent breakdown and fault-finding skills
- Air conditioning tickets & experience
What's on offer
- Secure a permanent long-term role in the open cut mining industry
- Even time roster - only work half of the year
- High standard of accommodation provided with towels and sheets
- $54.00ph + super for day shift | $59.00ph + super for night shift
- Attractive relocation packages on offer for those looking to move to the area
Applications are being reviewed now to move through to medical and offer. Apply now for more information or call Josh on 0420 462 066.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 9700 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Josh Little-Jones | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.