Design & Architecture
$60k - $70k + super pro rata
Work on an iconic transport project in Melbourne. 6-12 month temp to perm contract! Multi-award winning global practice
- Convenietn CBD location
- Well recognised and renowned for their high profile projects across a variety
- Temp to Perm opportunity at an Architectural firm with low turnover
This renowned global Architectural practice has been around for approximately 25 years and are recognised for their vision and versatility in the typology of work.
Having produced designs and buildings from transport, education, commercial, multi-residential and urban design, they are driven by making every project unique and different to another.
They have won over 50 Architecture Industry awards, and have an incredibly low turnover rate! They are one of the leading practices in Melbourne and being a high-profile company, it's an opportunity you don't want to miss out on.
- Australian recognised tertiary degree/qualification
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in the industry as a Graduate Architect
- Experience with technical drawing and interior package documentation
- Previous experience working on high-profile or complex projects would be ideal
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Revit, and must be highly proficient (Revit test highly preferred)
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant documentation and detailing skills
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Aimee Inglis | firstname.lastname@example.org | 03 8256 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.