Design & Architecture
$60k-$70k + super
A newly created role. Fantastic opportunity to support two extremely busy Directors within an Architectural practice.
- High performing, collaborative team
- Stylish office close to a thriving hub in Melbourne
- A business that is growing and has a number of new projects across Melbourne
Your new company
A reputable Architectural firm that speciailises in bespoke Multi Residential and small Commercial projects are currently looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to report into their two very busy Directors.
This medium sized practice is based just on the city fringe, and are known for their hardworking and fun loving nature.
Your new role:
- Booking meetings for the directors both internally and externally
- Email management, passing project matters to the relevant person and filing as appropriate
- Managing the director's paperwork and filing with high organizationMaking travel arrangements of directors and others as directed
- Assist with specific project and administration work where required
- Adhoc tasks when required
- Coordinating personal errands/tasks
- Supporting marketing initiatives
- Between 2-5 years of previous experience as an EA or PA (This is an intermediate role)
- Experince working in the construction and design industry is a must
- Initiative and desire to improve process
- Well-presented and friendly
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Sound technical skills
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8035 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Aimee Inglis | firstname.lastname@example.org |
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.