Design & Architecture
up to $65k -$75k + super
Opportunity for an experienced Graduate or Architect with Revit experience to join a supportive team, on a number of boutique residential projects.
- Recently registered or working towards your registration?
- Great support, network and mentor ship to advance in your career.
- Boutique projects ranging from offices to townhouses and apartments
Boutique firm that specialises in Townhouses, Apartments, Hotels and Mutli Residential projects are currently looking for an experienced Graduate Architect or registered Architect to join their team.
They have an excellent culture where everyone has the opportunity to contribute and be a part of regular team activities and events. They are a highly collaborative office, so if the above looks like a good fit then this role might be for you!
- Experienced Architect or Graduate with min 5 years of local experience in the industry
- Experienced in Revit - must be on the tools with a minimum of 3-4 years
- Prior Luxury or high end townhouse and residential project experience
- A collaborative approach to work
- Strong detailing skills ideal
- Good communication skills
- Portfolio demonstrating detailing and documentation ability
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 9700 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Aimee Inglis | firstname.lastname@example.org | 03 8256 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.