Design & Architecture
One of Queensland's most reputable builders is in the market for a strong ArchiCad Draftsperson to join their highly experienced team.
- One of Queensland's most reputable builders offering stability and longevity
- Award winning homes - every project will keep you challenged
- Have the autonomy to do your role without any micromanagement
A very busy, well established new home builder in Brisbane is in need of someone confident and experienced in Archicad drafting to join the team.
They are a very strong, family values based business with a focus on creating a great place to work. Building 400 homes a year, they need someone experienced in the Queensland building market to work with a team of 4 and a strong drafting leadership group. Your local knowledge will benefit the team around you, and as the team grows, so could your position and career opportunities.
You will be a Senior Drafter in the team, reporting to the Drafting Manager. Work with 4 other drafters with 2-4 years experience; someone with new homes drafting experience from another builder would be highly favoured.
The new role will involve:
- Work within Compliance, and alongside Sales and Estimating
- Producing sales design concept drawings;
- Preparation of construction level drawings including necessary variations;
- Ensuring conformance with necessary guidelines within the QLD market
- Amend drawings to suit client's request or to comply with council conditions
What you need
You will ideally have the following criteria:
- Technical knowledge of Building standards, construction and codes
- Strong Council Development Control Plan knowledge
- Previous experience working for a residential builder
- Diploma in Drafting or Cert IV in Construction highly favoured
- Knowledge of competitor pricing within the Residential Building Industry with an understanding of price, product and performance
- Evidence of proactive qualities and ability to meet deadlines
- Enjoy the next level of appreciation and reward
- Feel like part of the family, the team
- Regular remuneration reviews and promotions
- Join one of Quensland most awarded builders
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Devon Endersby | firstname.lastname@example.org | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.