AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum + super
Oversee the delivery of 15-20 maintenance/refurbishment projects ranging from $10-250k. One of Australia's leading Facilities Management Companies!
- One of Australia's leading Facilities Management Companies!
- Full pipeline of government work underway
- Running multiple maintenance, refurb & renovation projects up to $250k
As one of Australia's largest Facilities Management companies they have a reputation for excellence in all areas of facilities and asset management. With proven success with the State Government to oversee all capital works for a number of departments focusing on extensions, refurbishments and renovations up to $250k they are looking to add an experienced Project Manager to the team. This is a permanent opportunity to start immediately.
- Meeting clients on site and assessing the work to be carried on
- Writing scopes of works and obtaining sign off from all key stakeholders
- Engaging with consultants for more complex projects
- Liaising closely with the procurement department to get all packages let
- Producing a programme on MS Project and ensuring works are delivered on time
- Managing & maintaining the project budget including; dealing with variations, extensions of time, producing cost reports & forecasting
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction, Property or Engineering
- Ability to oversee both the delivery of multiple projects concurrently (15-20)
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Strong competency across; MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook
- Supportive & experienced management team
- Get out and about - this role is both site and office based
- Long tenure & job security given their strong pipeline of work
- Very large and structured organisation- excellent systems and support
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Jemima Johnson | firstname.lastname@example.org | 08 6144 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.