Would you like to be in a career where you can make a difference every day?
You play a pivotal role in the Australian economy, being able to positively impact people’s lives and careers.
Each day is unique, challenging, and different and we see people grow immensely, both as people and as entrepreneurs.
Working with some of the country’s most recognizable and respected construction, engineering, and mining companies, you will play a crucial role finding jobs for people and people for jobs.
We have people join us from many different backgrounds
Recruitment is often a career people ‘stumble’ across, and we have an exceptional reputation of developing people with transferable skills and a drive to be highly successful.
80% of our leadership team had no recruitment experience before they joined Marble.
The backgrounds of those who have enjoyed huge success at Marble include travel, retails sales, real estate, PAs/administrators, account managers, customer service, gym membership sales and personal training, sales reps, tradespeople, residential construction et”
The common thread is those who have an ability to build lasting relationships, are competitive by nature, have a sharp mind tend to be quite tech savvy.
The earning potential is huge
Put simply, recruitment is a very lucrative career.
We pay base of $60k – $70k+ & super as a starting point, growing to $100k+
Commissions are paid every month and you can easily have commissions that equate to more than double your salary!
Being a part of Marble family, you will enjoy
- A supportive team around you, who have your back
- A strong and clear career path
- A sense of making a real difference every day
- Ongoing acknowledgement and appreciation for all that you do
- Part of a national (and truly connected) business and a global business
- Bold and exciting growth plans for the future
- A hard-earned reputation and a business with 1000’s of client relationships
- Constantly evolving tech tools to make life easier
- Slick work spaces (premium grade offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane CBD)
- Making a difference in our community (ongoing national involvement with Ronald McDonald House Charities)
- Plenty of team building and social events
Working for Marble is incredible for personal growth and development
- Significant upfront investment in training and coaching from passionate and successful leaders to get your career started.
- Regular collaborative learning sessions with the team.
- Weekly coaching sessions with your team leads.
- Video learnings
- Morning huddles & shared experienced sessions
- External training and development
Contact Nicole Watson to find out more about starting a rewarding career in recruitment.
02 8116 2200