Design & Architecture
Manage and oversee 2 major hospital projects in NSW to start, this team have a range of large scale projects secured- join during exciting time.
- Award winning architecture practice with international reach and presence
- Be part of important projects within the health sector - change lives
- Invest in their team - offering career progression and growth opportunities
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This practice works across architecture, engineering, environmental and construction services both in Australia and internationally. With a focus on sectors such as health, education, multi residential and large scale commercial buildings they have been highly successful and have won awards and been commended for their work especially within the education sector.
- Manage team - coordinate and delegate tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Weekly meetings to monitor progress and meet deadlines
- Client meetings including presentations, brief taking and progress updates
- Be actively a part of documentation process
- Drive design outcomes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Tertiary qualification in Architecture
· Experience working with health and or office fit outs is non-negotiable
· Ability to effectively manage a team
· Proficient in Revit
· Passion for design and staying up to date with trends and being able to implement them in the workplace.
- Promotes internally - move into an Associate position
- Offices around the Globe with 10k employees worldwide
- Young and passionate team
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8880 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Stephanie Clark | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.