AU$75000 - AU$90000 per annum + super
Bid Coordinator required! Tenders & Submissions opportunity. Great team culture, CBD based role. Commercial construction.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a fun, collaborative team.
- Support Directors & Estimators within the business.
- Great role offering a mix of autonomy & support.
This commercial building contractor are currently on the look out for an experienced Bid Coordinator.
This builder foster an experienced, accomplished and extremely passionate team of industry professionals! There office fosters a positive team culture, giving everyone the opportunity to progress & develop their career within the business. Projects range from commercial fitouts & refurbishments, based in the CBD they are offering a great opportunity to someone with 3-5 + years experience.
We are looking for someone with a multi-faceted background who has exposure to commercial construction tenders & submissions.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Preparing submission documents and EOIs
- Formatting and proof reading tenders prior to submission
- Setting deadlines for tender material from internal staff
- Monitoring the tender market and identifying upcoming projects
- Work closely with Directors & Estimator to ensure tender schedules are being met
- Indesign exerience
- High attention to detail - formatting & proof reading skills
- Excellent understanding of tenders across a range of project categories
- A pro-active attitude towards work & the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure & to strict time frames
This is a great role that will not last long. For more information please call me on 08 6144 2200.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8880 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Jemima Johnson | firstname.lastname@example.org | 08 6144 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.