AU$38 - AU$41 per hour + penalties + Super
Heavy diesel plant mechanic wanted to join a growing OEM as a field service technician. Overtime is offered + Car + Phone + Laptop
- Opportunity to join a growing OEM's
- Competitive salary -Company Car + phone + computer provided
- Fairfield Location
About the company:
Our Client has been operating for over 60 years worldwide and has built a name supplying heavy construction equipment through both sales and hire within their industry. They offer flexible construction equipment solutions across to numerous industries. They offer a range of services from sales, hire and parts throughout Australia. They have a large scope of growth within NSW.
They are currently looking for heavy diesel plant mechanics to join their crew. They are looking for experience mechanics who are currently working as a Field Service technician or is looking to develop their career. They offer lots of training and development opportunities through accredited OEM training courses. They will be opportunities to travel interstate for work for those happy to travel. They have a large well-equipped workshop with over 15 bays, 2 wash pits and a large holding yard.
- Fault finding and diagnostics
- General Servicing + repairs
- Warranty work
- Pay - $38-41 depending on EXP + penalties
Monday - Friday
- 6am - 4pm - overtime available
Company car, phone and laptop to be provided to successful candiate
Note - field service fitters going straight to the job from home will be paid from the moment they leave home, those who need to come to the workshop to pick up parts and be designated work for the day will be paid from the moment the arrive at the workshop.
- Heavy diesel plant qualified
- Experience working on civil earthmoving and construction equipment
- Ability to diagnose and recommend solutions for all faults
- Own hand tools up to 3/4"-
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates with overtime available
- PPE supplied with uniform laundered weekly
- Training and development to progress into a field service position
- White card
- HR license will be advantageous
- Constant training and development opportunities
- Company Car + phone + laptop
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8880 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Jono Streichler | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.