Management role | Luxury custom projects | Lead an experienced team of Estimators | Salary up to $150k Package | Interview ASAP
- A unique opportunity to work for a Custom Luxury Builder
- Leadership role supporting an experienced Estimating team
- Full time role with a strong lineup of projects in the pipeline
This award winning custom home builder are one of the best up and coming builders in the industry.
They are currently looking for an experienced Estimator with leadership experience, who wants to be directly involved in the organisations growth and be part of their continued success.
Be part of an organisation which continues to push the boundaries of the industry with their creativity and forward thinking!
- Leading a team of 7 experienced Sales, Production and ETO Estimators
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure all requirements are met
- Producing accurate documentation within budgeted time lines
- Define and continually improve processes to enhance efficiency and business performance
- Liaising with supervisors, suppliers, trades people, agents and contractors
- Assisting the other estimators with their queries and supporting when necessary
- Assist management with Purchasing activities, including cost saving initiatives, improving quality and safety
outcomes, identification, recruitment and management of suppliers
The Ideal Candidate
- Thorough understanding on the building process
- Experience working in a leadership or management role
- Minimum 4 years experience with a luxury/custom residential builder
- Databuild experience
- Positive and mature individual who enjoys supporting a team and working towards a common goal
- Excellent customer service skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Working on market leading luxury projects
- Competitive salary
- Strong pipeline of work ahead
- Supportive and experienced team
- Great social benefits and team culture
- South East location
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8880 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Aimee Inglis | firstname.lastname@example.org | 03 8256 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.