Design & Architecture
Highly successful Architecture practice looking for an experienced Project Architect to join their growing Sydney team in there brand new CBD office
- Leading Architectural practice with a global presence
- An opportunity that will fast track your career
- With a strong focus on its people, this organisation has worked hard to create
Join an award-winning Architecture, Master Planning and Interior Design Practice, who due to continued success are needing to expand their team and are looking for an experienced and ambitious Project Architect to join the Sydney Office located in the heart of the CBD. The company is currently working on a number of multi-million dollar Australian and International projects. This is the perfect opportunity for a true professional looking for a new challenge in their career.
- Day to day running of projects
- Manage team of 4-5 people
- Oversee all phases of projects from inception to completion (design, documentation and contract administration).
- Documentation focus
- Career progression guaranteed
- 5 + years post-grad experience
- Familiarity with multi residential, mixed use and hotel/resort projects
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Ambitious and success driven
- Charismatic team player
- ArchiCAD experience preferred
- Flexible and supportive work place that invests in their teamLifestyle focused / orientated company
- Mentoring, training, coaching and professional development programs
- Engaging team building activities and lunches
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8880 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Stephanie Clark | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.